[Development] Help needed to test Ministro 10.0
bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 09:50:16 CEST 2014
I did a minor update to Ministro and I upload a new version to:
I just bumped the Ministro API version. The new Ministro API version is required by any Qt 5.4 application in order to make sure that all the needed style info is extracted.
----- Original Message -----
From: BogDan <bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com>
To: Necessitas Devel <necessitas-devel at kde.org>; Android Development <android-development at qt-project.org>; Qt Development Group <development at qt-project.org>
Sent: Friday, October 3, 2014 1:15 PM
Subject: Help needed to test Ministro 10.0
New stuff added to Ministro 10.
- application startup up speed improvement, I've cuted +150ms from the
time that your application needs to wait for Ministro's response, now
your application waits 2-4ms (of course if Ministro doesn't need to
- extract Qt 5.4 QuickControls style info
- speed up the theme extraction (now it needs 2/3 of the previous time).
- extract InsetDrawable. On Android 4.4.4 it seems this Drawable is
used and will crash QWidget based apps if is not extracted.
How to test it:
- make sure the previous version is installed and your apps are using it.
- install over the previous version ($ adb install -r Ministro\ II\ v10.0.apk).
* Ministro will extract again *ONCE* the style.
* Trying your existing apps should *NOT* trigger any new downloads.
- after you test your applications with Ministro installed on top of
previous Ministro version, please test in on a clean installation. So,
go to settings -> apps and remove Ministro, then install it again ($
adb install Ministro\ II\ v10.0.apk).
* Ministro should extract style info and certificates and it should
download again all needed libs.
* Your application should work without any recompilation.
Please download and test Ministro from here:
More information about the Development