[Development] Compiler warnings

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at theqtcompany.com
Fri Oct 17 09:18:28 CEST 2014

It has always been our goal to keep the public headers as clean as
possible. So removing a few more cases where they can cause warnings is in
principle a good goal. The main place to be careful is (as Thiago said),
if the changes make the headers significantly less readable. I’d also like
to avoid changes that break our coding style.

Cheers,
Lars