[Development] Qdoc || !Qdoc

Smith Martin Martin.Smith at theqtcompany.com
Tue Oct 21 11:55:50 CEST 2014

?You can use either doxygen or qdoc, but the two have different command sets, so they aren's interchangeable.

If you want your documentation to link to the Qt documentation, it might be easier to use qdoc. I'm not sure that's correct, because I haven't actually used doxygen for that purpose, but I know you can link to Qt documentation using qdoc.

martin