[Development] CI broken again

Morten Johan Sørvig morten.sorvig at digia.com
Wed Oct 22 22:42:35 CEST 2014

> On 20 Oct 2014, at 21:06, Morten Johan Sørvig <morten.sorvig at digia.com> wrote:
>

>> On 20 Oct 2014, at 15:04, Saether Jan-Arve <Jan-Arve.Saether at theqtcompany.com> wrote:
>>
>> Change: https://codereview.qt-project.org/97600
>>
> (comment from 97600)
> // On OS X the windows might get positioned exactly on top of each other
> // that means no repaint for the bottom window will ever occur
>
> And why did this start to fail now? As of commit f5cf06f4 we are no longer painting obscured windows.

It looks like f5cf06f4 was causing further instability so I’ve pushed a revert. See https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/97871/

The bug it fixes is this: running Qt Quick animations may spin up to use 100% CPU when a window becomes completely covered by other windows. (OpenGL swapbuffers no longer blocks to rate-limit updates)

I’d like to find some way to keep the bug fixed, even if it means not enabling this when running QTestLib tests.

Morten