[Development] [QtIFW] New Console Window on Windows

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Thu Oct 23 13:55:10 CEST 2014

It's fixed in master already. We're attaching to the console there if one exists.

(This has its drawbacks too, since the input isn't blocked. The bigger problem is actually that on Windows, GUI and console applications differ at link time ....)

Btw, feel free to post general requests about the IFW usage on qt-interest@ . We're monitoring the list over there, too :)

Regards

Kai