[Development] Qt-4.8.6 support SylixOS, a RTOS from china

jiaojinxing1987 at gmail.com jiaojinxing1987 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 08:52:42 CEST 2014

Hello everybody,
I am  a member of the sylixos development team,

sylixos is a real-time operating system from China,

Our team development sylixos since 2006,

sylixos supports multiple processes and SMP technology.�
In March 2013, we ported the qt 4.8 x to sylixos operating system,

After we as long as a year of development and testing,

Now the latest qt 4.8 6 run on sylixos is very stable,

And supports advanced features such qws and webkit.�
We are willing to contribute our code to qt organization.

jiaojinxing1987 at gmail.com