[Development] [FYI] new git-gpush features, a.k.a. the smart way of pushing to gerrit

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Oct 24 17:55:49 CEST 2014

On Thursday 23 October 2014 19:03:32 Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> just to be clear, everybody is expected to use these scripts after they
> leave the beta phase.
> this will be technically enforced at some point.

Let me say I agree with Ossi that I *expect* everyone who has more than one
change in flight at some point in time to use the script because it will make
their lives easier and simpler. But I do not see how it is even possible or
practical to enforce it.

I will enforce its behaviour though: if you're an experienced developer, don't
accidentally rebase your commits that you ask me to review, don't accidentally
push over my own commits.