[Development] New Qt5.4 snapshot available

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at theqtcompany.com
Mon Oct 27 13:07:02 CET 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 12:55:41PM +0100, Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can I get exactly that source code to reproduce the build?
>
> If I am not mistaken, it's commit I3f0739b279123e0a049d52da455f40ad1a20b4ab
> but it seems init-repository does not accept a commit id as a parameter :-?

you find the corresponding commit, check it out, and run git submodule
update. that shouldn't cause problems as long as the structure of the
superproject doesn't change.

it is conceivable to make the init-repo script more capable (also, fex.,
checking out branches in all subrepos). i have some ideas, but no code.