[Development] Qt5.3.2 final candidate packages available

Samuel Gaist samuel.gaist at edeltech.ch
Fri Sep 12 09:14:14 CEST 2014

Hi,

I don't think it qualifies as a showstopper but currently the build of QtSerialPort is broken for Qt 4. Since people could use the sources from the released packages to build that module it could create some mild grievance amongst our users.

There's
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/94448/ <- Make the tests build
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/94451/ <- code/doc cleanup
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/94682/  <- Make the library build