[Development] New company name for Qt part of Digia and unified web site

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at digia.com
Tue Sep 16 14:11:26 CEST 2014

Hi everybody,

I’m happy to tell you that we’re making significant progress towards the
new unified web page that I’ve first been talking about at the contributor
summit. We just launched the first stage of it on http://qt.io. For now
qt.digia.com is going to redirect to it. I hope you will like the new web
page. Please have a look and give us your feedback.

In addition, we also now have a new company name for the Qt part of Digia.
It’s simply ‘The Qt Company’.

For more details check out my blog at
http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2014/09/16/the-qt-company-introduces-a-unifie
d-website-and-20e25-monthly-indie-mobile-package/ and of course
http://qt.io

Moving forward, we would like to slowly move some more pieces that are now
on qt-project.org over to qt.io. We don’t have concrete plans yet on when
and what will move, but would probably want to start with simple things
such as the documentation. Any feedback on this is of course also more
than welcome.

Cheers,
Lars