[Development] Important OSX 10.9.5 & 10.10 codesign changes

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 11:05:27 CEST 2014

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 11:07 PM, Adam Strzelecki <ono at java.pl> wrote:
>> Reported already 24/Jan/14 QTBUG-36429
>
> FYI more recent and prioritized bug report is QTBUG-38511
>
> I think it deserves a lot of attention now since 10.9.5 is live.
>
> --Adam

Agree.

The v2 signatures will be enforced starting from November 1 in the Store,
and with 10.10 Gatekeeper deployment immediately,
so that it looks like not too much time left to make the bundle
structure to comply
with expected by codesign for v2.

I've voted for all the bugs above; could the priority of the issues to
be increased?
Thank you.
Robert