[Development] Requesting removal of qtjsondb

Robin Burchell robin+qt at viroteck.net
Fri Sep 19 22:57:02 CEST 2014

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 10:48 PM, Jeremy <jeremy.k.list at gmail.com> wrote:
> It’s the repo hosted on qt-project.org and clones such as qt.gitorious.org that I’m wondering about. Leaving qtjsondb at its current URL is not what I would expect for something that is not part of the Qt 5 bundle. Do we start a qt-abandoned tree? qtplayground is too optimistic.

We have plenty of other code in similar circumstances (qtwayland
pre-5.4, qtpim, ...) that aren't released but may be Some Day (or
might not, if nobody cares about them).

I don't think the URL really says all that much about something
necessarily, and moving things around is a hassle (technically and
socially)

I'd just leave it