[Development] Requesting removal of qtjsondb

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at digia.com
Mon Sep 22 08:33:08 CEST 2014

Yes, that repo is dead, and I don’t see it coming alive again.

Let’s remove it from qt5.git, mark the repo with an abandoned comment and
maybe commit something into it’s top level directory stating the same. As
far as I remember it’s not too much work to move it to a different
location in gerrit. If that’s the case, I'd move it to some abandoned/dead
tree.

Cheers,
Lars