[Development] Important OSX 10.9.5 & 10.10 codesign changes

Alexander Ilyin ip.alexander.ilyin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:07:06 CEST 2014

Robert Knight <robertknight <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Alexander,
>
> See the 'fixup_framework_bundle' function in

https://github.com/Mendeley/Mac-OS-X-Bundle-Utilities/blob/master/
hdiutil-codesign.rb
> for code which can fix a Qt bundle.
>
> In short:
> - There should be no files in the root of the
> 'Qt<ModuleName>.framework' directory other than a 'Versions'
> directory, a symlink called 'QtModuleName' which points to
> 'Versions/<Version>/QtModuleName' and a symlink called 'Resources'
> which points to 'Versions/<Version>/Resources'
> - There should be an Info.plist file in
> 'Versions/<Version>/Resources'. This should be moved from
> Contents/Info.plist if found there.
>
> Regards,
> Rob.
>
> On 25 September 2014 08:41, Alexander Ilyin
> <ip.alexander.ilyin <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sorvig Morten <Morten.Sorvig <at> digia.com> writes:
> >

> >> Is there a “QtCore.prl” at the root of the framework? If so then remove it.
> >>
> >> Morten

> > Hi Morten,
> > There is no QtCore.prl in the framework.

Hi Rob,

Thank you for the answer.
I have the following structure (which seems me right after reading
https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/MacOSX/
Conceptual/BPFrameworks/Concepts/FrameworkAnatomy.html):

QtCore.framework/

    QtCore  -> Versions/Current/QtCore

    Resources    -> Versions/Current/Resources

    Versions/

        4/

            QtCore

            Resources/