[Development] Qt on iOS retina display

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Fri Apr 10 14:57:07 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I'm porting our app to iOS and can already run it on an iPad Air which should
have 2048-by-1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch.
However Qt (5.4.1) only tells me it has 132 dpi and 1024x768 pixels.
This seems to have something to do with the device pixel ratio which it tells
me is 2

Since I'm completely new to the Apple world (and still could manage to run a Qt app
on it - hooray, thanks Qt!!), can somebody tell me if I can do something in
whatever settings or my app to have the full resolution or is it just like that ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at