[Development] QML bindings for native Android controls

Attila Csipa qt at csipa.in.rs
Thu Apr 16 12:32:54 CEST 2015

IANAL but using "for Android" should be fine w both Google and Qt (just
stick the TM notice in your docs). I'm leaning towards Controls for
Android (or, maybe QML for Android). It can still have a name of it's
own (pick your favorite dog name or noun), but a descriptive name would
IMO go a long way to understand what this is about, especially as it can
be confusing as to how it relates to other Qt modules and technologies.

Best regards,
Attila Csipa