[Development] Playground request: QML for Android

Nurmi J-P jpnurmi at theqtcompany.com
Mon Apr 20 21:20:01 CEST 2015

Sorry, it’s been 4 months since I was last time playing with this. It looks like the Qt version is not the issue at all. I’m able to run the example fine with self-built Qt 5.5 and 5.4. The problem seems to be that the project doesn’t build with GCC 4.8 used by the prebuilt Qt 5.4 for Android packages. My self-built Qt were using GCC 4.9.

The build problem is in the QOptional class borrowed from https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/92006/. It’s handy and less error-prone than maintaining separate booleans whether properties have been explicitly set. :) Maybe I should try with the one from https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/105743/ instead.

--
J-P Nurmi