[Development] HEADS-UP: Qt 5.4.2 release coming

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Apr 22 00:02:33 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 21 April 2015 22:32:51 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Tuesday April 21 2015 21:23:13 Florian Bruhin wrote:
>
> Hi Florian,
>
> > I'm sure enough people here will be more than happy to help you with
> > that, but it'd be useful to know what exactly went wrong.
>
> It looked as if commits are no longer accepted, and that's after I
> configured https upload because my SSH key was being refused too. Maybe a
> transient glitch, but it'll be about a week before I'll have time to look
> at this again.

That would be wrong, since commits are accepted into 4.8, including via SSH. I
know because I've just tested.

Like I said, if you don't post the error and the steps you took, you're not
going to get help. If after twice being asked to post them you still don't but
complain publicly again, you're not asking for help -- you're just whining.

So don't bother posting them now, I'll not help you.

> In the meantime, this site was more than happy to accept my patch - no
> gitting or committing required
>
> https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/123458/

Sure, but your patch should be rejected there.