[Development] Building Modules

rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com rpzrpzrpz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:44:00 CEST 2015

Thiago:

Unfortunately, your suggestion of removing the directory and/or its
contents did not yield a positive result.

How does one successfully remove a sub-module from the build process?

Copied below is the nmake output after removing the contents of the
qlalr directory and the directory itself as a second test.

Thank you,

md

          nmake -f Makefile.Release

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 12.00.21005.1

          cd tools\qlalr\ && ( if not exist Makefile
C:\qt5\qtbase\bin\qmake C:\qt5\qtbase\src\tools\qlalr\qlalr.pro
<http://qlalr.pro> -o Makefile ) && nmake -f Makefile
Cannot find file: C:\qt5\qtbase\src\tools\qlalr\qlalr.pro
<http://qlalr.pro>.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cd' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

--
No spell checkers were harmed during the creation of this message.