[Development] HEADS-UP: Qt 5.4.2 release coming

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 09:31:42 CEST 2015

On Thursday April 23 2015 02:26:22 Jan Kundrát wrote:

Hi,

>what did the damn system say, and what command did you use to send your
>patch to that damn system?

I cannot answer that exactly, I was trying to do the push amidst the preparations for a trip which I'm now on and which explains that the "we'll see next week" bit of my message.
The successful tickets I created were done with Atlassian SourceTree, which I tried using again but I also tried the command shown in the online documentation. It's not like I tried once without any RTFM and then made a public announcement of defeat.

R.