[Development] Rotating JPEG images by default

Gunnar Sletta gunnar at sletta.org
Thu Apr 23 12:36:05 CEST 2015

I think we should strive to not introduce regressions on purpose. Hence:
 - Revert the behavioral change in 5.4 which adds rotation to JPEGs
 - Have opt-in rotation in QImageReader.
 - Keep TIFF rotation as it is (and change it to the Qt-wide default for Qt 6)

Anything else will cause us a lot of pain down the line.

cheers,
Gunnar