[Development] QtModeling - the last mile

Sandro Andrade sandroandrade at kde.org
Wed Apr 29 22:26:25 CEST 2015

Hi there,

Some time ago, I started the development of QtModeling : a qt add-on
aimed at providing metamodeling features and the basic infrastructure
for dealing with software models. It already has a lot of interesting
features and now I have the available time to making it good enough to
be released.

There are, however, some design choices I would like to discuss and
get some feedback from some of you guys. Implementing the UML
metamodel, for example, requires a considerable time investiment. Part
of this is already done, but I would like to set up a plan to
incrementally release such features.

So, would anyone be willing to provide some guidance and keep up with
QtModeling to its release ?

Thanks in advance,
--
Sandro