[Development] Licensing of WinRT and Windows Embedded in Qt 5.5

Turunen Tuukka tuukka.turunen at theqtcompany.com
Thu Apr 30 00:27:11 CEST 2015

It would be the WinRT platform plugins, which are located in:
Qt Base (the WinRT QPA plugin)
Qt Location (WinRT positioning backend)
Multimedia (WinRT backend)
Qt Sensors (WinRT backend)

I think we are able to use the existing LGPLv3 / GPLv2+ / commercial header template, so the change should be straightforward.

Yours,

                     Tuukka