[Development] Qt 5.5 for Android - More Regressions Since 5.3

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 10:39:04 CEST 2015

Hi,
In order to see in which version they will be included, you need to check on each bug its "Fix/Version(s)" label.QTBUG-44337 is still not closed yet, I'm waiting for some folks to reply (check https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/120725/ ).
I didn't had time to check QProgressDialog bug. I'm afraid I'll not have soon because this bug has a low priority on my list ...
Cheers,BogDan.