[Development] Playground request: qtmirserver

Paul Olav Tvete paul.tvete at theqtcompany.com
Mon Aug 10 12:14:08 CEST 2015

On Monday 10. August 2015 10.59.17 Richard Moore wrote:
> On 10 August 2015 at 10:01, Paul Olav Tvete <paul.tvete at theqtcompany.com>
>
> wrote:
> > I would like to propose a new playground repository for upstreaming the
> > QtMir
>
> > project from Canonical:
> ​Will the canonical developers be working directly in this repository? If
> so do we need to consider how their changes will be reviewed (ie. do they
> need some approvers).

Good question. I can see 30 changes in their repository over the last six
months. I think Eskil and I can handle that rate of approvals for now :)

As for Canonical approvers, that should follow the standard procedure: Submit
good changes and be constructive with your +1s and -1s, and you will get
approver rights eventually.

- Paul