[Development] Use QT_DEPRECATED_SINCE macro for specific enum values

Smith Martin Martin.Smith at theqtcompany.com
Thu Aug 13 12:19:29 CEST 2015

But it has actually been used to deprecate single enum values. Here is an example from QTextFormat:

class Q_GUI_EXPORT QTextFormat
{
    Q_GADGET
public:
    enum FormatType {
        InvalidFormat = -1,
        BlockFormat = 1,
        CharFormat = 2,
        ListFormat = 3,
#if QT_DEPRECATED_SINCE(5, 3)
        TableFormat = 4,
#endif
        FrameFormat = 5,

        UserFormat = 100
    };

.cpp
/*!
    \enum QTextFormat::FormatType

    This enum describes the text item a QTextFormat object is formatting.

    \value InvalidFormat An invalid format as created by the default
                         constructor
    \value BlockFormat The object formats a text block
    \value CharFormat The object formats a single character
    \value ListFormat The object formats a list
    \omitvalue TableFormat Unused Value, a table's FormatType is FrameFormat.
    \value FrameFormat The object formats a frame

    \value UserFormat

    \sa QTextCharFormat, QTextBlockFormat, QTextListFormat,
    QTextTableFormat, type()
*/

martin