[Development] New Module Request: QtGeniviExtras

Turunen Tuukka tuukka.turunen at theqtcompany.com
Thu Aug 13 12:29:31 CEST 2015

I think it is fine to create the requested repo for new module. Depending on the need it can then either be included or not be included in the release packages. It is better to keep these enablers within the Qt systems than in a separate location somewhere.

Like Thiago and other have pointed out we of course would like to have the content of the new module well suited for Qt before it can become part of a Qt release. I think the best way to achieve this is to do the work within the Qt Project and Qt repositories, after which we can then at some point have a module that is well fit for Qt and its purpose.

Yours,

	Tuukka