[Development] Found wince info in Gerrit ,which makes me panic

Blasche Alexander alexander.blasche at theqtcompany.com
Mon Aug 17 11:27:35 CEST 2015

>I agree that the commit message looks a bit uninformed, given that Qt
>should still support WEC (if only 2013+) in Qt 5.7 and beyond. The new
>CI has a WEC7 stage, so one would expect that this gets replaced by a
>WEC2013 stage at some point in the future.

This assessment is spot on. It's a change driven by getting the integration for the serialbus module into the new CI and the module doesn't care for VS2008 based wince.

If you want to add wince for VS2008 feel free to fix the problem. There was not meant to be a hidden WEC2013 comment in there beyond the fact that the module doesn't support this either at this stage.

--
Alex