[Development] New Module Request: QtGeniviExtras

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at theqtcompany.com
Tue Aug 18 14:04:30 CEST 2015

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 09:59:19AM +0200, Dominik Holland wrote:
> i would like to request a new qt module repository for QtGeniviExtras.

so, do we have a consensus on this, considering that there seems to be
no consensus about the so far only component to be hosted within it?

> The current code can be found here:
> https://github.com/Pelagicore/qtgeniviextras

am i supposed to import the history as-is?

> As the module should be well accepted within GENIVI as well the module
> is currently licensed under LGPLv2.1

note that importing requires putting the repo under tqtc's CLA, so an
import request must be considered equivalent to a push to gerrit.