[Development] quickcontrols2 how to build?

Gunnar Roth gunnar.roth at gmx.de
Tue Aug 25 10:22:08 CEST 2015

Hi Thiago
Yes i did checkout from git, but copied it to another location without the .git dir.
Creating an empty .git dir helped to solve the problem.

Thank you,
Gunnar Roth

Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. August 2015 um 08:08 Uhr
Von: "Thiago Macieira" <thiago.macieira at intel.com>
An: development at qt-project.org
Betreff: Re: [Development] quickcontrols2 how to build?
On Tuesday 25 August 2015 07:28:32 Gunnar Roth wrote:
> i was able to build qc2 on windows 7 , a few weeks ago, by just doing qmake
> and jom in a shadow directory. Now i used the qc2 dev branch from git and
> tried to build it against my qt 5.6 git build. But i get errors that
> QuickControls/ headers are not being found. I think that has to do with
> syncqt not being run but i have no clue how to do this.
> So what is the right procedure to build this?

syncqt is run automatically if the build finds a .git dir (or file) next to the
.qmake.conf in your top-level dir.

Did you check out from Git?