[Development] QtWaylandCompositor public api

Lind Jorgen Jorgen.Lind at theqtcompany.com
Mon Aug 31 15:46:37 CEST 2015

Hi all.

On Friday I pushed some patches to a branch called wip-compositor-api in the qtwayland repository. We want this branch to be the basis for a technology preview of the QtWaylandCompositor api. The branch has minimal fixes to the client side of the code, and mostly concentrates on restructuring and refactoring the Qt Compositor api. In the end the patches will all be squashed and pushed to the dev branch. The code will be put in a new subdirectory, leaving the old Qt Compositor code intact. The reason for this is to give people some headroom to change to the new api. In due time the old Qt Compositor code will be removed.

Br,
Jørgen