[Development] New Qt5.6 Beta snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Fri Dec 4 11:42:39 CET 2015

Hi all,

We have finally new qt5.6 beta snapshot available

Windows: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.0-beta/278/

Linux: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.0-beta/287/

Mac: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.0-beta/221/

Src: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.0-beta/latest_src/

Unfortunately it seems these aren't yet final beta packages, in mac package creator seems to be unusable because of QTBUG-49676<https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-49676> [Reg 5.5->5.6]: Painting of widgets broken when embedding QQuickWidget

Please test the packages & report all findings in Jira. We are trying to get beta out as soon as possible so please inform all new beta blockers to me immediately.

br,

Jani