[Development] Please do not remove QtWebkit from 5.6 official binaries

Shaw Andy andy.shaw at theqtcompany.com
Fri Dec 4 15:17:05 CET 2015

It wasn’t meant to be seen as a viable solution for rendering from QtWebEngine at least, but more for if you were already rending to a QPrinter with QPainter. If you use drawText() and so forth then that should work with QPdfWriter in a way that makes the text be rendered as text in the PDF. If this is not happening then please report it as it should be handled correctly in that instance.

Andy