[Development] Aliasing with QSGRectangleNode

Curtis Mitch mitch.curtis at theqtcompany.com
Tue Dec 15 17:03:02 CET 2015

Hi.

I'm implementing a busy indicator for the new controls using QSGRectangleNode. Even after calling rectNode->setAntialiasing(true), I'm noticing some strange aliasing going on. Take a look at the various attached screenshots to see what I'm talking about (the 2x/6x variants are with QT_SCALE_FACTOR set). For filled "rectangles", there seems to be a lack of antialiasing on the outer left side, and for unfilled rectangles with borders, it's missing on the left inner side.

The attached zip file contains a simplified example to try out.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Cheers.