[Development] Review request for ArrayBuffer+WebSocket/XHR (a.k.a Introducing protobuf-qml)

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at theqtcompany.com
Fri Dec 18 14:56:26 CET 2015

Hi,

I've started reviewing your series of patches. Excellent work! Thank you for contributing your changes back.

I also think that protobuf bindings would make a lot of sense to have in Qt itself. Is there any chance that you could

make it to the next Qt contributor summit and we have a chat about it there? :)

Simon