[Development] wec2013 build fails with qt 5.6 beta in dbus.

Gunnar Roth gunnar.roth at gmx.de
Mon Dec 21 23:43:15 CET 2015

Hi Simon.
The conflict happens in a dozen files in qtbase/src/dbus/ and qttools/src/qdbus.

I just wrote my mail so other can save the time i spend on figuring out what is wrong with the new qt version.
As I wrote in another mail, for wince bus should be set to no by default, as it was before ( because it was no for windows but is runtime now, when no bus headers are found)
I know of no working dbus for wec2013 and i don’t need it either.

Regards,
Gunnar