[Development] wec2013 build fails with qt 5.6 beta in dbus.

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Dec 22 17:42:57 CET 2015

On Tuesday 22 December 2015 15:07:51 Gunnar Roth wrote:
> You tested the code on wince with which dbus component?

No. It's untested. The QtDBus parts of the code should have no problem, since
they are cross-platform. It's libdbus-1 that needs testing and that's out-of-
scope for me. (KDAB did a lot of work on this in the past)

But QtDBus should now compile regardless of whether libdbus-1 is found at
build time. You can link your applications to it. If libdbus-1 isn't found at
runtime, you'll simply get all QDBusConnections as disconnected.

> windows.h probaly got included by the special qt wince headers.
>
> I wonder why there is a CI for wec2012, which did not catch that problem.

Probably because it has -no-dbus. All CI platforms must either have -no-dbus
or have libdbus-1 so the tests can run.