[Development] Heads up for Qt Bug Report & Code Review users

Jokiniva Jukka Jukka.Jokiniva at theqtcompany.com
Wed Dec 23 08:37:45 CET 2015

On 22/12/15 16:22, "Giuseppe D'Angelo" <dangelog at gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Jokiniva Jukka
><Jukka.Jokiniva at theqtcompany.com> wrote:
>> Qt Account won¹t be created automatically. If you don¹t have one, you
>>need
>> to register at https://login.qt.io/register
>
>Ok, but what happens if I don't do that before the deadline? Will my
>account go into a black hole? Can't a matching Qt Account
>automatically be created? :)

If you have a valid email on Bug Reports/Code Review, you can create the
Qt Account with the same email also after the deadline. It will work fine.
But if you don’t, you cannot create Qt Account with invalid email and
can’t login.

(There is a recovery option to make the link with Bug Reports/Code Review
username&password. But I don’t want to promote this as things will
go smoother with matching emails. We will keep this option running for
some months.)

    ―Jukka