[Development] allow Qt for iOS to be built as shared libraries

Mike Krus mike.krus at kdab.com
Mon Dec 28 16:38:54 CET 2015

> On 27 Dec 2015, at 23:18, Petroules Jake <Jake.Petroules at theqtcompany.com> wrote:
>
>> has anybody taken this any further?
>
> Just pushed a new patch set which should be mergeable now pending no further complaints.
nice, I think though that if you’re doing a shared build, the sdk should default to iphoneos (not iphonesimulator_and_iphoneos)

Taking this further, have you got a workable build with not further changes? I’m finding that the iOS qpa needs tweaking (at least)

Mike

--
Mike Krus | mike.krus at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (UK) Ltd., a KDAB Group company