[Development] 5.3 still open?

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:18:52 CET 2015

> Den 03-02-2015 kl. 08:35 skrev Knoll Lars:
>> It’s not strictly closed, but I don’t think we’ll create a release from
>> 5.3 anymore.
>
> Ok, that answers the question I posted, but not the next one. Should I
> do a new patch against 5.4 instead?
>
> If yes, how would I do this in gerrit?

Submit it to gerrit. Depending if will you submit patch as a private
person or company employee you need to agree to individual or
corporate CLA (http://qt-project.org/contributionagreement.html).

Next depending on how critical is this bug submit it to 5.4.1 or 5.4
branch (or dev branch).

I assume you are fimiliar with gerrit and git if not see
(http://qt-project.org/wiki/Gerrit-Introduction and
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Setting-up-Gerrit)
Also it is worth to see how to submit a patch in
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Contribution-Guidelines

BR,
Tomasz