[Development] Requesting reviewers for a QtNetwork feature - Support HTTP redirection

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 23:32:49 CET 2015

Hi All,

Sometime back I implemented a feature in QtNetwork -
QNetworkAccessManager: Support HTTP redirection.

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/83058/

This review request has been pending in review for quite some time.
There was a partial review done, but no one has approved it yet. There
was some delay on my part in adding test-cases as I was shifting jobs
and country in-between but I've managed to complete the test cases
(reviewed and ack'ed by Thiago).

It looks like my current set of reviewers are busy with their work, so
was wondering if someone else can volunteer to review this
implementation.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
-mandeep