[Development] ministro not able to install qt libs anymore

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Thu Feb 5 22:59:55 CET 2015

Hello,

Certificate is not yet repaired... 10 days?

Can you imagine the trouble for someone who choosed to rely on ministro
to deploy a commercial app?

[mode=upsetMood]
Possibly it might happen again anytime and we just have to live with it?
Someone takes care it won't happen again?
[/mode]

Sorry to be a pain,
Philippe Lelong