[Development] Problem porting app from Qt4 to Qt5 with multiple X-screen

Friedemann Kleint Friedemann.Kleint at theqtcompany.com
Mon Feb 9 15:35:38 CET 2015

Hi,

 >we've multiple X-screens configured (:0.0 ... :0.3) but Qt5 seems to
have lost the ability to display something on another screen than the
default

Change https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/105285/ for
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-44070 should improve that.

 >embedding an application window into another application doesn't work
correct - the embeded window gets resized with the master but as soon as
I click somewhere in the master, the >embedded window is hidden by the
master.

How do you "embed" the window?

Regards,
Friedemann