[Development] Patch in qt installer framework

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at theqtcompany.com
Wed Feb 11 09:19:06 CET 2015

I guess you're talking about

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/105221/

> When should I expect some sort of feedback?

I see that Karsten has last replied a week ago, and said discussion should happen in

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTIFW-624

It's been a week since then. Anyhow, please understand there are a couple of reasons discussion stalls: People go on vacation, become ill, or have to take on more urgent tasks ...

If you're wondering, you can always try to reach reviewers directly, preferably on IRC (e.g. #qt-sdk channel on freenode for the IFW).

> Thank you in advance!

Kai