[Development] [FYI] jira troubles resolved

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at theqtcompany.com
Tue Feb 17 16:47:02 CET 2015

moin,

as some of you noticed, we had two issues with jira:

- on january 19, we had a database problem which resulted in
  "weird-looking" tasks and whatever else. some people responded to that
  by filing many duplicates of the same task. i recovered the
  "best-looking" instance of each task and deleted the others (tell me
  about missed ones). please check that everything is ok (links you may
  have put in other places, etc.) if you feel addressed.

- the new server was entirely unable to deliver emails to some domains
  (gmx most notably). some of you should have gotten a small flood of
  mails now. however, older notifications already timed out and were
  discarded, so you definitely should check your dashboard if you
  experienced an unexpected silence from jira.