[Development] New Qt 5.4.1 snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Fri Feb 20 06:48:01 CET 2015

Hi all,

Unfortunately couple of blockers found from previous packages. Blockers should be fixed & updates packages are available here:

Windows: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.1/2015-02-19_114/

Linux: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.1/2015-02-19_118/

Mac: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.1/2015-02-19_104/

Qt content is same than in previous packages, only  QtCreator & QtCanvas3D is updated.

Please sanitycheck these packages & inform me immediately if there is something broken which prevents us releasing these packages as Qt 5.4.1 at the beginning of next week

br,

Jani