[Development] Proposal: Deprecating platforms in Qt 5.6 that don't support lambda

Björn Breitmeyer bjoern.breitmeyer at kdab.com
Fri Feb 20 14:52:05 CET 2015

Regarding the bloat,

why not add the new functions and mark the old ones as deprecated. Of course
it bloats the default. But it would also mean we know which functions will
vanish encourage people not to use deprecated functions for old code and
have a compile option that doesn't compile deprecated code(Maybe that exists
already).

--
Björn Breitmeyer | bjoern.breitmeyer at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Germany: +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ): +46-563-540090