[Development] New Qt Wiki Now Available

Kojo Tero tero.kojo at theqtcompany.com
Fri Feb 27 14:04:16 CET 2015

Keeping track on the individual page level does make sense, but I would like to see what pages we actually use too. Going through the import made me wonder whether a lot of the pages really are used at all or are the visits random.

I have to familiarize myself more with the maintenance tool arsenal mediawiki provides. There probably are tools to add the cleanup needed-tag to everything in a simple manner.

Tero