[Development] Qt 5.4 Mingw-4.9.1 offline package

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at theqtcompany.com
Tue Jan 6 11:27:01 CET 2015

Hi Cristian,

In addition to Kais arguments I want to add that we want to encourage
people to experiment with Qt, but we also want Creator to continue to
function if those experiments fail.

So even if we used the same compiler for the shipped Qt version and Qt
Creator we would need to ship an extra copy of Qt exclusively for
Creator (and not listed in Creator's configuration).

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Tuula Haataja Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB
144331 B

Email: tobias.hunger at theqtcompany.com | Phone: +49 30 63 92 3255
www.qt.io | Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/ | Twitter: @QtbyDigia,
@Qtproject | Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt