[Development] CI misconfigured for D-Bus

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jan 7 01:00:26 CET 2015

On Tuesday 06 January 2015 15:42:35 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> I will not take action. This is a misconfigured machine that needs fixing.
> Or multiple machines. Aren't they all running the same image, reset to the
> exact same state before each test run?

The following are soft failures that need to be fixed, as agreed. We had
agreed:
 - all Android configs get -no-dbus
 - all iOS configs too
 - all the WinCE / WinRT / WinPhone too
 - at least one OS X config needs to get --dbus=runtime

Optionally:
 - some Windows desktop get -no-dbus, but not all
 - some OS X configs can get -no-dbus but it's not necessary

Failures
 - https://codereview.qt-project.org/102430 not submitted
  Please submit. It's been approved since Dec 19 but no one has clicked the
button.

 - macx-clang_developer-build_OSX_10.9:
 - macx-clang_developer-build_OSX_10.10:
sh: dbus-send: command not found
Project WARNING: QtDBus is enabled but session bus is not available. Please
check the installation.
 => need to install D-Bus

 - macx-clang_developer-build_qtnamespace_OSX_10.7:
See previous email

I can't tell if the Windows configs are bad or not, since
https://codereview.qt-project.org/101967 isn't submitted yet.